SERIAL SHOCKER - CHAPTER 02: SYA


Seattle Police Department

Debby and John opened serialshocker.com: there was a new post.

 

Second Prey: Sya

Age: 43

Nationality: Australian

Profession: Singer 


 I decided to aim high this time. I want people know and fear me.

She was in her studio, I think she was writing some new song. My brand new drone attacked then.


 "Holy shit. Again. Maybe it's just a photomontage. No, Fred confirmed it's real."

Debby and John were upset. The news would have been public knowledge very soon. It meant more pression for them.

 

Note: The materials displayed above are just fantasies. All the characters are the intellectual property of their owners and hereby used solely for the purpose of fan-based fiction and artistic expression. This blog is absolutely against all forms of violence and harassment.

 

Comments