SERIAL SHOCKER - CHAPTER 01: TRACY


Seattle Police Department

"Hey Debby, take a look at this email. It's pretty creepy."

Dear police, I started this website to keep you constantly updated on my business. Starting today, one girl will be the victim of my attacks every week. I have built a fleet of tiny drones capable of generating high voltage electricity with which I will hit my prey, but I reserve the possibility to act in other ways, why not. A series of other drones, on the other hand, will shoot the scenes: I will post the most succulent images on the site. I want to emphasize that I will not kill anyone, I just want to have some fun.

With love,

The Serial Shocker

Ps: Ah, sorry, I almost forgot to leave you the link of the website. There it is. If you try to obscure it I'll hit three times a week instead of once.

"Oh Jesus, there are more and more mythomaniacs in this world"

"Let's check out this www.serialshocker.org anyway. Probably not even exist "

"Actually, it exists"

 

First Prey: Tracy Yepes

Age: 23

Nationality: American

Profession: Student

Tracy is an aspiring theater director. She is originally from Houston but recently moved to New York to pursue her passion. She found a job as an intern at a theater company that is currently engaged in making Hamlet.

She hasn't found a home yet, so she's currently renting a room in a dormitory. That's where I hit her. I waited for her to finally take off those stupid socks and be barefoot.


 

 

"Okay, we have a mythomaniac, sadist and foot fetishist."

"And that photo?"

“It will be a photomontage. Or an actress, if this guy has money to burn "

"In any case, better check the case register"

 

“Hey John, look here. There is a report from a Tracy Yepes at a New York police station. She says she was the victim of a strong and very painful electric shock, but it is not known how. It's this morning. "

"Shit. But if he acted in New York, why did he write to us? "

"I don't know, but we have to find out."

 

 

Note: The materials displayed above are just fantasies. All the characters are the intellectual property of their owners and hereby used solely for the purpose of fan-based fiction and artistic expression. This blog is absolutely against all forms of violence and harassment.

Comments