SABRINA AND GEM: THE APPLES OF THE DEVIL


Sabrina was reading the third chapter of the Harry Potter saga when the doorbell rang. "Sabrina! Go and see who  that is!" her aunts, Hilda and Zelda, with whom she lived, shouted in chorus.

 "Good evening Sabrina, I have a gift for you and your family," a young voice said. The young witch rolled her eyes; what was her bitter enemy doing there? And mostly why did she seem so friendly? Gem Stone made life impossible for her at school. Both she and Sabrina were in love with the same boy, Harvey, and he reciprocated the latter. Therefore he tormented her with the most disparate and often cruel jokes, as she was a  rich and spoiled girl who was used to always getting what she wanted without the slightest effort. But something seemed to be about to change.

"These are three apples of a new variety that  my father's company imported from China. They are delicious! Two of them are for your aunts," Gem explained. "I know I have behaved badly to you all these years at school, but I hope that from now on we can start a new chapter in our life where we will be good friends." Sabrina was a pure soul and she didn't take a second to forgive her. "Thanks Gem, we'll definitely eat them as a snack," Sabrina said. "I'd love to; I have to go now, I have a tennis lesson. See you soon, Sabrina!"


Gem left; the driver was waiting for her driving a limo. As soon as she was behind the Spellman house, a malicious smile broke out on her face. "So? Did she buy it?" Stuart asked. "At 100%!" the girl answered enthusiastically. 

"If all goes according to plan by evening the whole family will be in excruciating pain," she said with a grin. "I knew you would appreciate my idea. That petty girl is right to pay for it," Stuart said. So he started the car. "I'm glad my father hired you, the drivers before you were boring spinners." She will head to the Riverdale Tennis Club. 


"Even three apples?" Hilda asked  sarcastically. "Come on, she was nice," Zelda replied. "They're actually delicious," she admitted. The two sisters had already devoured their apples. Shortly after, Sabrina, who had finally finished her homework, also came out into the garden. 

"Taste this apple, Sabrina; it's incredible." Sabrina gladly obeyed and immediately took a bite. But then the apple fell from her hand. "Sabrina what's going on? You look very bad ..." Zelda asked her. "Oh my God, I feel strange too" said Hilda in a worried tone "what is this pain I'm feeling ... aaaaaargh!". In no time all three were screaming, victims of excruciating pain. Their bodies were enveloped in a strange purple aura that was evidently torturing them.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!"


 

Gem's parents were away as usual and the little girl had invited Stuart over to the house. She often felt very lonely and wanted some company. "As far as I know, they only have two bathrooms, who knows who will be the lucky one who's shitting in the sink, I hope Sabrina," Gem said smugly. Stuart laughed out loud, too much for that joke. "Your naivety is really sweet, Gem," the man said. "Bu there was no laxative in those apples. Do you want to know the truth? Without knowing it you are a very powerful witch right now."
"What the hell are you talking about? Have you lost your mind?  Witches don't exist. If it was a metaphor, know that you just lost your job," Gem replied annoyed.
"You should know that in reality I am a sorcerer in disgrace who has lost all his powers ... until today. The apples you gave to the Spellmans and the four I'm holding are called Apples of the Devil. They allow to transfer magical powers from person to person, but with some limitations. I understand that now you're thinking I'm crazy, but look ... I just took a bite of the apple. I bet you're starting to feel an intense and inexplicable pain, don't you? It's your powers magic obtained from the Spellmans who are now passing to me. Oh right, maybe you don't know, your hated Sabrina is a witch. It needs the first switch between a sorcerer and a human, who hate each other . You were the perfect medium, Gem."
Stuart had swallowed the first of the four apples, and the pain was already close to be unbearable for Gem. "Please stop, it hurts too much!" the girl pleaded "Aaaaaaargh!"
It was dark outside now.
I shouldn't have eaten that much for lunch, I'm having a hard time finishing them, Stuart thought.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!" Gem yelled.



"The funny thing, Gem, is that you suffered three times as much as Sabrina," Stuart said as he took the last bite.


*



"What are you laughing at, stupid dog? I must have wrinkled today. Too many screams! To many grimaces" Gem yelled.


Note: The materials displayed above are just fantasies. All the characters are the intellectual property of their owners and hereby used solely for the purpose of fan-based fiction and artistic expression. This blog is absolutely against all forms of violence and harassment.



Comments