KITTY PRYDE IN PERIL


Shadowcat vs Parallel-X

A Ryona Story

"Who are you?" Kitty asked. A mysterious figure stood in front of her. He had a blue suit covering his whole body leaving only his mouth open and a weird golden eye on the forehead.
"I'll tell you only a few things about me" he answered, "My name is Parallel-X and I want to destroy all the X-men". "Why?" she pressed on. "I've my reasons" he said briefly. Kitty chuckled. "How could you do that?" she asked,"you seem so weak, I can't perceive any power in you".
Parallel-X laughed loudly. "I'm going to show you my power, my dear Shadowcat" he said. Right after Kitty was affected by a strong headache. 
At the same time the eyes in the enemy's forehead was shining.

Suddenly the girl was catapulted in her school hitting a guy who was vandalising the lockers with a spray can. 
"What happened?" she wondered, "how did i get here? Is it a dream? But... I can feel my body". 
Then she looked up, "Mark!" she exclaimed. She had recognised that guy. He was the bad boy of the school and she secretly liked him. "Mark, sorry for hitting you" she said, embarrassed. Mark bursted into a laughter that sounded already heard. 
"Hahaha! I'm not Mark" he said scornfully, "you're right, i've not any power... in the real world, but here...well, I'm like a god. I'm able to create realities at will and i can manipulate them as i please".
"Look at this!" Parallel-X said, "here's a sword!"... and a sword actually appeared. Kitty got more and more scared.
"A table! A  drum! A penguin!" Parallel-X kept making stuff appear. "Let's try with something harder" he said, "how about a... lighting!"
kitty pryde ryona
Kitty was hurt and paralyzed by the electricity flowing through her flesh.
shadowcat electrocuted
"I must hold on! I can't give up! I'll resist any pain" she thought.
"No, poor sap, you can't." the man replies. He was clearly able to read minds.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Kitty started to scream much louder. Parallel-X hand increased the voltage of the lighting. 
kitty pryde tortured
Kitty Pryde getting electrocuted
"You'll die, Shadowcat" he told her. Indeed, she seemed to be doomed, but suddenly Parallel-X made a yell of pain as well.
Fortunately Jean Grey had come to rescue her friend. 
Finally the torture ended up. Parallel-X had a big weak point: when he creates a parallel reality his body in the real world is completely harmless. Therefore it was easy for Jean to defeat him. Anyway he managed to escape in any way. "I'll get revenge, Jean Grey!" he yelled moving away.
Meanwhile Kitty was lying on the floor of the school. Her body was smoking and her clothes were torn up.
At the same time her body had lain, unconsciouss, on the ground of the park where she had met Parallel-X.

"Oh my god!" Kitty exclaimed crying, "it was horrible!".

"Kitty! Kitty! Wake up!" Jean Grey yelled shaking her friend. After a while she slightly opened the eyes. "Jean..." she whispered.

THE END
 
POLLS! WHICH CHARACTERS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN PERIL?
NOTE: The materials displayed above are just fantasies Any characters used are the intellectual property of their owners and are hereby used solely for the purpose of fan-based fiction and artistic expression. The blog is absolutely against violence and harassment.


TAGS: kitty pryde ryona - shadowcat peril -kitty pryde tortured kitty pryde electrocuted - kitty pryde zapped - - kitty pryde electrocution - damsel in distress - torture - electrocution - tied up - superheroines ryona - electrocuted - tortured - kitty pryde feet - kitty pryde barefoot - electric shocks


Comments